Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy

I met one of my "newish" neighbors while walking the dogs this morning.  We talked about the neighborhood, the house I bought, etc.  I made the comment, "I'm totally happy," meaning the home. 

His response was, "Wow, totally happy.  That's really something, to be totally happy."

My reply, "Well, totally happy with the house.  The rest goes day by day."

The conversation stuck with me.  Why aren't we "totally happy" more often.  For many of us, there's always something;  money issues, relationship issues, work issues, etc.  My goal today is to be "totally happy!"  I have so many things for which to be thankful.  I won't list them all, but they far outweigh any negatives in my life.

I challenge you to be totally happy today.  If you can't quite get there, at least take some time to think about the positive aspects of your life.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment