Thursday, June 6, 2013

As I sit here tonight, I wonder - how have I been so blessed?  For the first time in my life, I went through a Taekwondo routine - harder than I thought.  For the first time in my life - I broke a board - using my foot. I felt euphoric and empowered. I equate the feeling to the first time I finished a 5K..a 10K... a marathon, you get the picture.  For the first time in a long time, I felt the adrenaline rush of doing something new and wonderful.

I want all of you to do something new and wonderful this week!  Push your limits. We're all scared. Some of us have people in our lives who say, "No you can't."  Others say, "No you will not."  Cling to those who say, "Yes you can  - You can do whatever you dream." 

I truly believe it!  I never thought I would be able to do a marathon - even more challenging -  I never thought I would be able to overcome the emotional struggles in my life. 

As you follow me, you will learn more about those emotional struggles (some heavy stuff), how my life has evolved and, I hope to give insight from professionals, on how your life can evolve too.

Please, send me your feedback, questions, comments, etc,  I would like to point out - the opinions are my own - and those of my guest's are their own.

I frown upon derogatory comments directed at the poster.  I feel, comments are opinions, and should be respected as such. 

Thank you - BRING IT ON!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Sonya! It's the rush and burst of sparkle that keeps us coming back for more!! Can't wait to share in your journey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole. You're one of the most inspiring people I know. You've made such remarkable changes in your life and are now reaping the rewards!

    ReplyDelete